Has anyone else felt this way????

My friend just texted me and told me she was preg again after talking to her last month and her telling me her husband didn't want another one for another year because the are having financal problems. I feel a lil left out because their son is younger then my dd and she's already on #2 and i'm still waiting for my turn on the mary go round.

EJsHottMama

Asked by EJsHottMama at 6:35 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I know how you feel, I raised a kid for over a year when I was 19 and I have been wanting one of my own since but waiting till I was married to start trying for one. That little boy is 6 years old now and last year I miscarried, I thought it was my time. My cousins barely older then me are on their 2nd and 3rd children. I raised the boy while his mom was always trashed, he was with me daily no matter where she was. She got custody of him when he was 3 after his grandma and I potty trained him.
    Sims8386

Answer by Sims8386 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Oh yeah...in a way I felt this way. My friends were getting pregnant and here my husband and I stood after 2 years of trying and nothing. What hit me hard was when my friend got pregnant in the back of her car with her boyfriend. No protection of any kind, not wanting to get pregnant. And now there little one is 2 months old and they consider parenting as babysitting. Your time will come
    Anonymous

• Good things come to those who wait :) Dont worry, it will happen!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:08 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have never conceived. I ended up adopting because I got frustrated waiting for my turn... I remember one time, I went to dinner with some friends (We do it every month), and at dinner both of the other girls announced they were pregnant. I didnt care so much, until my very insensitive "friend" said, Sorry you arent on the preggo train...
    It really hurt my feelings.
    adoptivemommy24

Answer by adoptivemommy24 at 12:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Girl you are not alone! my best friend is gettin ready to have her baby boi in Nov and my neighbor just had her baby...and Im soo sad my hubby isnt here so I could be next!
    Sweetiemama717

Answer by Sweetiemama717 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 7, 2008