Are you capable of murder?

Do you think you have it in you to kill someone? I think I do. If someone hurt my children I would kill them.. I also think that if it were a you or me situation I would kill that person, I'm not gonna let them kill me, I have children to go home to. What do you think could make you kill?

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Just for Fun

• absolutely. And I think any one who says they wouldn't, is lying. If it came down to my children or someone else, you better be damn straight I would kill for my kids.
    stressedmomma13

Answer by stressedmomma13 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't think I could unless it was a them or me (or my kids) kind of thing. I would do what I had to for us to survive, but I value human life and believe that the justice system is there for a reason.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Everyone has it in them to kill. It's just a matter of being put in the situation where you feel it's the only option. And how much you care about life. Serial killers don't care. Regular people do. But even the most laid back, calm, happy regular person will kill. If it came to myself or a person I care about versus someone else you can count on the other person dying. It's just human nature.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• The only way I could do it would be in defense of someone I love.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I'm not capable of murder but I am capable in self defense and defending my family. If the attacker happens to die by my hand, then so be it. I don't consider it murder if it's in self defense.
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 10:45 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• yes i thank so i have even thought about ways to do it lol

regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 11:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes I am. I was put in a situation as a teen where I thought I might have to so something terrible would not happen, but I got away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I think most mommas would be capable of this if it meant defending their kiddos, I know I would without a doubt.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I think any human can have those tendencies...
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 12:48 AM on Aug. 13, 2010