has anyone use

netflix how do u like it ? and how does it work ? thank ladies ]

evelyn334

Asked by evelyn334 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Entertainment

• I used blockbuster's version and I loved it. It was well worth the money. And with blockbuster you can take the movies in to the store to turn them in and you can get, I think, 4 per month in store.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:33 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes, we love it. :)

Basically, when you sign up, you choose a plan -- I think the levels are 2 movies a month, 1 movie at a time unlimited (you get another one as soon as you send back the one you have, no limit on how many you get a month, but you can only have 1 at a time), 2 at a time unltd, and 3 at a time unltd. Then you create your queue so they know which movie to send you next, and they automatically send you the top movie on your queue as soon as they get your last one back. It's usually just a 2-day turnaround, too.

The instant option is nice, too. You can watch them on your computer, or if you have a PS3, Xbox 360, Wii or Roku box, and wireless internet, you can order an instant streaming disc that lets you watch the instant movies on your TV. Very easy all around. :)
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I use netflixs and I just started so , so far so good. I can get free movies live from my PS3 so thats great
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I really like it. It's super cheap and has a great selection of movies.
    There are three different options based on what works for you.
    We chose three movies by mail and instant movies through our Wii. We love it.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:57 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i love it u can eve watch movies on your computer xbox 360 and wii
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My family & I love Netflix. I signed up for the "3 movies out at a time - unlimited amount per month" option. With tax, it cost us $18 a month. There are more expensive & cheaper options to choose from & I believe that you can easily switch plans as needed. Whenever we would go to our local Blockbuster, we could easily spend $20-25 for a few movies for the week so this is a much better option for us. We also have a Wii so we now have the disc that we pop into the Wii & stream movies through it; it does not count toward the # of movies you have with your plan. Netflix is very quick about getting movies out to us. I can mail a movie (in prepaid envelope) on a Mon & have my next movie by Wed or Thurs. I have lots of movies in my queue & I can rearrange the order of them very easily. You can search for movies, get movie suggestions, or type in movies to add to your queue. Whenever I see previews for a new movie I add it.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 2:33 PM on Aug. 13, 2010