He didn't pick up his phone

Why do men not pick up there phones. We don't talk that much we mostly text. I always pick up my phone and answer my phone should i stop doing that and just play hard to get. I mean I know he is busy with becoming a football player and all. But I haven't seen him for a week and half and haven't spoke to him since last saturday night.

He says he likes me and to be myself but I think I am showing him too much attention, and I am not getting it in return.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• ill tell you my policy, well at least when i was dating, I call/text twice with lots of time inbetween, such as a day or so, and if the guy doesnt answer then I wouldnt bother until he contacted me. Dont get yourself worked up about a guy who isnt getting worked up about you it will just make you feel like a nut, trust me i know
    ReneeLRS

Answer by ReneeLRS at 6:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Most guys don't like talking on the phone.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 6:50 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I always had the three call rule when dating...after the third call (in a row) that has not been returned, I deleted their number. That way if they wanted to talk to me again they would have to calll me, and i would save their number again. Not only that no guy likes when they finally call you back for you to NOT know who it is.
    megmckn

Answer by megmckn at 6:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• my personal experience has been when a man suddenly stops showing as much interest and is no longer making the time he previously made it is time to move on. Case in point my son's father, when we broke I went to his apartment and sat down and said " you dont have to tell me twice, i know you are not as interested as you used to be so have a nice life" he told me "it wasnt me that it just wasnt there between us but he appreciated my honesty. BUT everyone is different so the nextg time you talk to him dont flip out and curse him like you want to but calmly ask him a few good questions and decide if you still want to be "on the side lines" waiting for him.
    Anonymous

• I think a man knows he has you when you call him. I would do as medmckn said, delete that number and I'm not so sure I'd answer if he calls. Maybe if he called me more than once, I wouldn't want him to think I was waiting on his call.
    Anonymous

• He feel cocky when they are chased. Most of them want to do the pursuing themselves. I never called a guy first. If he didn't call me...his loss. Found the greatest guy in the world with that system and dealt with half the hosers all my gfs did
    Anonymous

• HARD TO GET ALL THE WAY. MEN LOVE TO HAVE A WOMAN WRAPPED AROUND THEIR FINGER. AND EVEN IF YOU ARE, YOU CANT LET HIM KNOW THAT. HE NEEDS TO FEEL LIKE HE IS TRYING TO GET/KEEP YOU, NOT GOT YOU. AS IT STANDS RIGHT NOW I WOULD NOT CALL HIM AGAIN NOMATTER HOW BADLY YOU WANT TO HEAR HIS VOICE. IF THE PRESSURE TO CALL HIM BECOMES TO MUCH CALL A GIRLFRIEND OR SOMEONE ALSE. MAYBE THE NEXT TIME HE CALLS SAY THIS, "OH I AM REALLY GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU, BUT CAN YOU GIVE ME A CALL LATER. I AM REALLY BUSY RIGHT NOW AND I GOTTA GO. KEEP IT UNDER A MINUTE. THATS WHAT I DO TO MY SO WHEN HE STARTS GETTING TO COMFORTABLE. I MAKE SURE HE KNOWS THAT I HAVE A LIFE TOO, AND IF HE WANTS TO BE A PART OF IT, HE BETTER KEEP ME INTERESTED.
    alicia_4307

Answer by alicia_4307 at 1:47 AM on Oct. 7, 2008