Preggo mommies.... Between 5-9 mnths?

Im 7 months and I was wondering what you guys are missing for your lil ones arrival home. Im missing a car seat. BUT Im getting that next week. lol.. And a few small things for baby and breastfeeding-for me. I am curious to what other moms need to get. Maybe we can feed off of others wish list, and say OH CRAP I NEED THAT TOO. lol

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 10:34 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• me when i was pregnant forgot to buy my bath robe when i was in the hospital.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Well, lots of things, but I am not due until November 28th, lol...a bassinet and stroller are the big things though :) Go you for getting everything already!
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I haven't purchased anything yet. We're moving next month so I will start shopping after than. I'm due in January so ihave some time.
    reigndrops12689

Answer by reigndrops12689 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 12, 2010