WHY SOMETIMES DOES SEX MAKE SOME BLEED WHEN PREGNANT? DOES HAVING SEX WHEN PREGNANT OPEN THE CERVIX?

MY DOCTOR TOLD ME NOT TO HAVE SEX LIKE A MONTH AGO BECUZ I HAD LIGHT BLEEDING IN THE BEGINNING OF THE PREGNANY. AFTER THAT WEVE NEVER REALLY BOUGHT IT UP ANYMORE. I WENT TO MY HIGH RISK DOCTOR AND THEY TOLD ME THE BABIES ARE FINE AND GROWING GOOD.SO SHOULD I?? I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER?? WHAT IF WE TAKE IT SLOW??

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 10:43 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Well the high risk DR. said it was fine, right? so I guess I would go for it but slowly, nothing hard and heavy. and I see you were plural with about this so there is more then 1? That is wonderful! Good luck and just be slow about things..
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You should ask the doctor.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:47 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• In most cases sex can irritate the cervix, which causes light bleeding. If your doctor told you not to have sex that you might have other reasons. That's something you need to discuss with your doctor.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:50 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• YES IM HAVING TWINS :) OMG AND THANK YOU.
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 11:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2010