Christians, did you know?

That 2000 out of the 2500 prophecies in the Holy Bible have already came to pass? Pretty exciting huh...

JCRestoredme

Asked by JCRestoredme at 6:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Wichtqueen, do yo have any verses about seers and prophets being an abomination? Just curious. always find it a bit humorous to see people go to such extremes to deny historical and archeological evidence b/c it's about the bible. Look at the links I gave on the first page, specifically http://www.reasons.org/resources/apologetics/prophecy.shtml

I'm sure you hate when people make unfounded claims about your beliefs, as much as I do. Of course prophecies can be twisted that is why Scripture has strict guidelines and tests for identifying a prophet of God, who are 100 percent accurate in their predictions. No clairvoyant, medium, or spiritist even comes close to the accuracy of fulfilled biblical prophecies. Do a little reading and educate yourself before just making accusations. :)

pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 10:53 PM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Had not heard of that....who is keeping track?
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• aparently she is
    Anonymous

• THAT IS GREAT CAUSE U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS CLOSER TO SEEING OUR LORD IN THE AIR . I CAN WAIT. IT IS SOON AND VERY SOONER THEN PEOPLE THINK SO WE GOTTA TELL THEM THE END IS NEAR.. GREAT POST..... GOD BLESS
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Thanks sister. :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 7:27 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I think I've heard that
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 7:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• No...not really...
    Anonymous

• Terrific!!
    ShellBell66

Answer by ShellBell66 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 11:24 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• arent some of your little prophecies supposive to had been had by people who were under demonic possion and anyways if it took how long for 200 i dont think you can plan on seeing anything happen before we destory the world
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:32 AM on Oct. 7, 2008