Need a little help..

To give a little background my last 4 cycles were:

29 days
31 days
26 days
25 days - was very light, very few clots but the whole period would have taken up MAYBE 2 pads within 3 days. Very unusual for me.

Today will be day 30 of this cycle and still no period. I do have a hunch that I'm pregnant and I do have some symptoms but based on this information, when do I consider myself "late" and when can I test?

I did take a test 3 days ago which was negative but it wasn't a sensitive test that you take before your period is due. I will test again when I get some insight from you ladies. Thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When was the first day of your last missed period, (if I may ask)...? The date I mean...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Not last missed, just last, sorry...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:02 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• July 14th
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Not sure why this question was asked anonymously.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Wait a week and then test again. Since you're irregular and the longest cycle you had was 31 days, the PT will be more accurate then. Best wishes and good luck being preggers.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 11:04 PM on Aug. 12, 2010