With your first pregnancy, or second 3rd, 4th. lol

the further you got along Im 28 wks btw. do you have neg. thought? Like is this really happening? are we going to have a baby in the house? We have the room set up and all baby items but it still seems like im preparing for a baby thats not coming. why do i feel like this?

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 10:58 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went through that with the third. She was healthy and perfect. It's just the hormones.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• i think pregnancy can seam surreal.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:59 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I felt that way & still do occasionally. My DD is 10 months & I still look at her sometimes thinking, "Did I really carry her for 9 months & give birth to her?!"
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:01 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yes.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Pregnancy makes you a little nuts, lol. It's frustrating when you feel like you really need to be on top of everything to be as prepared as you can. But you are going to have crazy moments. Try not to think about them too much. :)
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 12:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I would like to think it is normal. I kinda felt like I wish I would miscarry when I was pregnant for the 3rd time. Thankfully that didn't happen and I now have 4 beautiful kids :) four separate pregnancies I just dealt with the 4th better :)
    crazymom21

Answer by crazymom21 at 1:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It's hormones , I'm sure everything will be fine
    blessedmama4

Answer by blessedmama4 at 11:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2010