Im Almost 14 weeks pregnant with baby number two, i don't look pregnant starting to doubt i am

Ok so, here is the deal lol. I tried for seven months to conceive this second baby with my bf, we thought it wasn't going to happen my last period was on may tenth i have had no bleeding since than, i took seven pregnancy tests all positive several different brands. I haven't seen a doctor yet because i have no medical insurance. I do have all the symptoms, i had really bad nause, sometimes with vomiting, breasts tenderness and soreness, constipation, frequent urination, food aversions, more sensitive smell, fatigue, all that has been there and i have no reason to think miscarraige no bleeding or cramping, but i just dont have the sense of feeling pregnant like i did with my first and my stomach doesn't look or feel any different if anything it looks smaller i lost about seven pounds since getting pregnant cause of nausea. do you think something is wrong with me shouldnt i be able to feel my uterus by now remembering wrong

rockabell2003

Asked by rockabell2003 at 11:05 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• try to get some medicaid or something and get to the doctor.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:07 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Every pregnancy is different. You never feel the same way usually. I know all 4 of my pregnancies have been different. This one is the first one I have felt sick with.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:09 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Yeah I agree. You need to be seen. I'm 16 weeks and 1 day and I'm not really showing either. This is my 4th but I only have 2 kids. I have lost 4 lbs. seen I was seen from the first visit. The doctor say it's ok though cause I've been eating healthy. See if you can get some help to be seen though.
    Rana129

Answer by Rana129 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Go see a doctor and have her/him give you a pregnancy test. Some doctors will charge you less if you pay cash with no insurance.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 11:11 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• All that can really be done here is go see a doctor...there's no other way of knowing....
    ProudMommyOH3

Answer by ProudMommyOH3 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If you aren't married, can't get on Medicaid and can't afford prenatal care what are you thinking ttc? If you can't afford prenatal care you can't afford to take care of a child. You can go to non-profit that gives pro-choice pregnancy options including abortion and adoption if you are pregnant.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:16 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Go and get a pregnancy report form from you local Health and human Service office. You can go to most doctors and get just a pregnancy test pretty cheap. Then they can fill out the form, and you can get emergency medicaid so that you can start getting prenatal care. You sound preggo to me!!
    JJones02

Answer by JJones02 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You should really see a dr.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:23 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If you have no insurance, why were you trying to conceive? Not trying to be mean, but part of being a good parent is making sure that you and your kids will have medical coverage, which is really needed for both of you during this time. You need to be seen by a doctor as soon as possible. Does your boyfriend have insurance? If so, you should really think about getting married so that you can get on his insurance and make sure you can give your child the best life possible.
    kathria

Answer by kathria at 11:29 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• We do not want to get married, and the thing is i had medical insurance while we were trying to conceive, wasnt until about two weeks after i found out i was pregnant that i didnt have it anymore
    rockabell2003

Comment by rockabell2003 (original poster) at 11:39 PM on Aug. 12, 2010