any kind of answer to help me in the sex department

my soon to be husband and i have been together for awhile now and it seems like when he wants to have sex with me, he likes it when i play with him sorry tmi but when he is ready to have sex its short. i dont know if he gets to excited when he enters are what but it seems like its not long enough. i have tried to cut out the foreplay but it still is the same way. i have also let him watch a porn while we have sex but he gets off faster any ideas?

heavenlove83

Asked by heavenlove83 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• How often do you make love?
    icanbeabitch

Answer by icanbeabitch at 11:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Talk to him about it. He's got to do a better job of focusing. I had the same problem until I spoke up.

BTW, he sulked for two days after I told him, and then we had great make up sex.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:21 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Be honest..........tell him what you just said to us. Unless you want to be left high and dry for the rest of your married life.....you need to communicate. You have forever to practice, but how will he know he needs to practice unless you tell him. Sometimes guys just dont get it. Yup, he may get his feelings hurt or mabey even pissed off.......just be understanding and to the point. He will either want to work on this with you or he wont.........good luck momma
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• If watching the movies makes him finish quicker, then they need to go. What does he do for you while you are playing with him?? I say he needs to do a little lip service or give you some extra attention to help you catch up to where he is.
    JJones02

Answer by JJones02 at 11:26 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• we usually have sex atleast twice a day but lately i have been on my period and i think its gross to have sex during my period and it hurts thats the main reason. i have talked to him about it and he claims he last longer so one night i told him i was going to prove it to him that he dont go as long as he thinks but that turned out to be a big mistake
    heavenlove83

Comment by heavenlove83 (original poster) at 11:52 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• lol never tell a man he doesnt last long enough..because they will prove u wrong or it will backfire..

be honest with him about wat u want and need but be as sensitive as possible. Cut out porn if it makes him go quicker..and wait a bit longer after foreplay to build up suspense again to have sex..thats what me and my boyfriend do..we tease and play for a while and then have sex..and its amazing..lol good luck
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:07 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Well you shouldn't have sex often and go slow
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 12:24 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I agree and don't tell him that again I told my SO and he made sure to prove me wrong.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2010