So i just started talking to this guy on Facebook

we have been talking on Facebook for like 2 weeks we only have met in person twice but everynight we text each other till like 1 in the morning tonight we just went to mcdonalds and he met my child (yes i know a million people are going to be like wth would you let him met her so fast but i did) he just texted me and said I really want you and (my child) in my life wow is that not moving WAY to fast.....i really don't know what it is about him but i REALLY REALLY like him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• What is the question?
    kimsardo

Answer by kimsardo at 11:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Have you run his name through megans law?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:22 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I would say always keep your guard up until you completely trust him. but i wouldnt run away too fast. if he met you nd your daughter he may be feeling a connection to you guys, just like u feel a connection with him you like him ALOT so face it you are crushing hard girlfriend lol. and soon you will start to fall in love. like i said keep your guard up of course bc u dnt know him too well. BUT dnt be too soon hes may not feel hes moving too fast. maybe he feels he doesnt want to lose the chance with u and ur daughter being in his life. :)
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 11:23 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• You were the one who let him meet your child ... isn't that moving too fast ... maybe he was following your lead
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• take your time.
    xtwilightx

Answer by xtwilightx at 11:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• run his name in megans law, do a google serach and if hes clear just take it reallllly slow
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:27 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• yes please make sure he is not a sexual predator.It sounds normal to say "i want YOU in my life" but to say "I want you AND your daughter in my life" throws a red flag for me- I know it could be innocent but it also could be a child predator! Please protect your daughter at all costs! even if that means YOU are not happy about it (not having a relationship with someone). Anyhow I do hope this is a good guy- there are so few of them left it seems. GL hun and just be careful!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• It's only as fast as you think it is. Sometimes things move fast naturally. As long as you listen to your head and your heart you will know the right way to go. Good luck!
    Proudmumof2

Answer by Proudmumof2 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I agree don't leave your child alone with him until u are sure what his intention are.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:23 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• things can move fast but slow down as well, so you bring him into your family more, but that doesn't mean either of you have to move in together. I also agree with the no letting him babysit until your sure about him. Also if you havent run his name everywhere here (internet).

Good luck.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 5:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2010