What else can happen this month?

My dh had his pay cut by $3.25 and his hours cut from 40 to 20 about 3 months ago so lots of changes have been made. We went on food stamps and were trying to pay as much of our car payment as possible. Last Monday we woke up to no water. Landlord shut it off because we owed $80 on rent. So I got my CS check Tue and payed him still no water. He wanted the water out of his name didnt tell us though. We finally got the water co to tell us that. Payed to have it cut on in our name. Car got repoed mon as well. Supposed to get foodstamps Wed. Did not. For the last week we have eaten rice pasta and can veg everyday. 4yr old b-day today no present cake or even decent meal for him. dd starts school mon and still needs some supplies. I am ready to scream. Just what else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm sorry you are going through this.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 1:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Me too
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:11 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am so sorry that your family is suffering.

I do career and job search coaching; send me a message if I can help you with your job search (I never charge CafeMoms for my services)

Answer by rkoloms at 3:23 PM on Aug. 13, 2010