What is your favorite recipe?

What is your favorite recipe? How do you make it>? I'm looking for Ideas for breakfast, Lunch, and dinner for the week. Please give me some ideas thanks.

elisabellaguna

Asked by elisabellaguna at 11:25 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Impossible BLT Pie

12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
    1 cup (4 ounces) Swiss cheese, shredded
    1 1/2 cups milk
    1/8 teaspoon salt
    1/8 teaspoon pepper
    1/2 cup mayonnaise
    4 eggs
    1 cup Bisquick
    Lettuce
    Sliced tomatoes

Grease a 10-inch pie plate.

Layer bacon and cheese in plate.

Beat remaining ingredients except lettuce and tomatoes until smooth. Pour into plate. Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 400 degrees F until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes.

Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes and crumbled bacon.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 4:09 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i really love filet mignon cooked in the broiler or on the grill with a little garlic powder, a baked potatoe, and corn/corn on the cob.

but a good actual recipie is one i just tried the other day. look it up on the campbells website for the exact amount of milk, its called chicken divian. its so good. you cook cubed chicken, and broccoli, put them in a baking pan together, mix a can of campbells cheese and broccoli soup with milk, and melt butter and mix that with garlic and herb breadcrumbs, pour the soup and milk on top of the chicken and broccoli, then put shredded cheddar cheese on top, and then put them butter and bread crumbs on top and bake it in the oven for 25 minutes. OMG it was friggin delicious.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:31 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My favorite that I make is my garlic buttery chicken. I take some chicken breasts, spread some butter on them, sprinkle a little garlic salt, and then some garlic powder and wrap them in aluminum foil and put them in a baking dish. I forgot what I cook them on lol, but they cook for about 30 minutes until the outside of the chicken gets a little brown. I love them and they're so easy.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:48 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My favorite recipe is Chicken catatore
    JoyandLove

Answer by JoyandLove at 11:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• My favorite oven recipe is roast chicken. Season a whole chicken with seaon salt, garlic salt and black pepper and cook at 350 for about 2-3 hours (if you buy a roaster it will come with a pop up timer). My favorite grill recipe is to marinate chicken breast in Italian dressing overnight and then grill. Maybe do some grilled corn or hobo potatoes with it, yum! Hobo potaotes are just peeled, sliced thin, seasoned with salt and pepper and put into foil packets with butter. You can add onions and bell peppers if you like.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Crockpot Cream Cheese Chicken

1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
    1/4 cup water
    1 envelope dry italian dressing seasoning
    1 can cream of mushroom soup
    8 oz cream cheese, softened
    4 oz jarred sliced mushrooms
    12 oz fettucine, cooked

Put chicken in crockpot with water and seasoning; cover. Cook on low 4 hours. Mix together soup, cream cheese, and mushrooms. Mix into crockpot and cover; cook on low for another hour. Stir well before serving over pasta.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:42 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• my favorite recipe is flan
    ladyluv953

Answer by ladyluv953 at 11:32 PM on Aug. 12, 2010