Very PERSONAL sex question.

first I want to say Ive talked to hubby many times about this yes, but he gets upset. we have sex not so often bc he works so much during the week. and tired at nite. so when we have sex its like once every week and half-2 wks. I want to have sex more often, but when we do have sex he finishes so quickly he gets upset with himsslf thinking hes upseting me which it sorta does. i feel if we have sex more maybe it wouldnt happen as quickly? ive already talked to hubby about it. we have a great relationship, i love him so dearly. but a girl has needs sometimes. lol. help ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel you. My hubby and I don't have sex that often either but I've learned to take care of my needs by getting a dildo, so on the nights he's not in the mood i just take matters into my own hands. I know this sound crazy but once you've done this I bet your hubby will be more receptive to your needs too.
    tushpush1966

Answer by tushpush1966 at 11:35 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Thats why I LOOOOOOOOOOVE my local "toy" shoppe. There are plenty of legit websites where you can buy umm... martital aides.... There is a spray the my EX-DH and I used that numbed him. Warning if you put too much he'll never cum. lol but with like one or two sprays of this stuff you and him should be golden!!! Also you could use other things like toys. TMI ALERT my fav toy is my multispeed vibrator. and my current SO doesn't mind using it on me because Ill let him control it, therefore he controls when I cum. They also sell "herbal supplements" that help him. So thats my advice.
    SillyMomma

Answer by SillyMomma at 11:37 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• I don't need a didldo.. ahh! anyways, if u guys start having sex more then he will start to take longer to "go" also, if hes not in shape that has a lot to do with it. I noticed when my husband got in shape he could last longer!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Okay maybe not the best person to answer mine withholds sex and the couple of times we did do it, it was over before I even entered the room. Maybe you need to sit down and talk about it and tell him what you want that is what I am doing honesty might help. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:38 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• Make it a priority...... work on once a week to start. Kids either go to bed early or spend the night at grandmas. You both have to agree that hubby may have to go to work tired once a week. Only you two can fix this :) good luck!
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:40 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• catch him first thing in the morning or make him come home for lunch.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:55 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• try doin it randomly more often..catch him off gaurd in the shower..have more foreplay then the big act..make it a suprise and exciting..that may help..and if it doesnt..explore ways to get more pleasure even tho he doesnt last that long..stress can play a big part..hes working, hes tierd yet he wants to please u..and bam..done in 60 seconds..good luck :)
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:03 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Lol u and I both lol my husband is a marine and always wanke up at 2 and comes one at 4 so I have to basicly rape him lol but he's dose get angry at himself when he finishes quickly any yes haveing sex often will help him last longer
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 12:21 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• see the less we have sex the longer it is when we do...sometimes I like a break for that reason.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• let him sleep for two hour,then wake him by give him head,let him know that after he come let him rest and then play with to get the dick head.If you don't do head job he need to go to the bathroom a j off then wait ten min come back to bed a make love .
    ladydi121

Answer by ladydi121 at 1:05 AM on Aug. 13, 2010