Dr. Appt. Update!!!

ok ladies I know I've been asking lots of questions lately and here are the answers I got today from my doctor. The bleeding I had yesterday is my mucous plug breaking up. I am 2cm now instead of 1 like I was on Tuesday. The pain in my abdomen is my fibroid but everything is good there. I have to see my docs midwife on Monday and have an ultrasound to check baby's size because he is quite large . And if I don't go into labor naturally by the time he gets back into town on the 23rd I get to pick a day that week to be induced!!! YAY!!!! I'm so excited but have lots to do in the meantime!! We are thinking about getting induced the night of the 24th. Our 4 year old son picked the 25th as the new baby's birthday so we think that should be the day!!!

travisnowensmom

Asked by travisnowensmom at 11:41 PM on Aug. 12, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YaY! I am so glad that you got some answers. Good Luck. Can't wait to hear of your new arrival. WE have twelve weeks left.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:42 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• good luck hun! I'm so glad this is soon to be over!! My doc said I have to wait till he gets back into town because he doesnt want to miss this delivery. he said I am like his longest pregnancy in history! I am been pregnant since Christmas!!!
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 11:46 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• way to go i just hope you can hang on till 25 for son pick date good luck
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 11:51 PM on Aug. 12, 2010

• How far along are you?
    Sounds like you are making great progress.
    I'm sorry you have a medical complication that needs an induction. I hope you have a wonderful labor.
    Best wishes.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 1:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i am somewhere between 37 and 39 weeks. I have been having pre term labor since April when I was 5 months. I'm not worried about the induction. I was induced with my first child because he was soooo big. This one is already about 2 weeks ahead in size so it's time for him to come out. I was induced with my first also because I was in labor and contracting but wouldnt dilate. Doc thinks this is whats best for me and baby he doesnt want to risk me having a csection either because I am very tiny. And I don't have high blood pressure or gestational diabetes. I just have big babies. My son was 9lbs and this one is either very close to that size or bigger!! AH!! lol thanks though everyone I am sooooo excited!
    travisnowensmom

Comment by travisnowensmom (original poster) at 12:03 PM on Aug. 13, 2010