how did this happen??

for some reason my 8 mo girl has become such a momas girl it's sad. She won't even sit with her dad without crying for her me. What's up with that?

gnovinger

Asked by gnovinger at 12:16 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• typically they favor mom or dad and often as babies its mom especially if you BF or if you stay home. Its normal she will outgrow it. She loves her dad she is just more into you at the moment. Her next phase will probably be all about daddy! My 2 yr old is like that now all about her daddy but as a baby it was ME! LOL All of my kids were more attached to me at this age...I satyed home and BF so we just had a stronger bond.
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 12:20 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• It's normal.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:19 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• it is just a phase they go through.
    maybe she just needs some extra mommy love right now, but have her be with daddy too.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 12:19 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• That's how babyies are hard wired.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 12:24 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Its normal. My little girl was all about mommy for awhile. and then it was daddy and now its my mom. Im kinda jealous about that by the way! lol
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 12:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2010