Did you go on the worst date ever? What happened?

Today is Friday, the 13th.

To celebrate and ward off evil spirits, the CafeMom Answers Team will be randomly posting 7 real-life “horror” questions throughout the day. Answer all 7 questions and you’ll receive the one-day-only Friday, the 13th Award.

Cafe Meghan

Asked by Cafe Meghan at 12:27 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The worst has to be the 2 hour drive to meet a date for dinner at his place of work, which turned out to be his home as well. The lady at the computer said "don't mind me I am just finishing up", at which my date said "oh that is my wife, we aren't together now but we share the house". As I was mid slam of the front door I hear the wife screeching "you didn't even tell her, what do you expect".
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I went on a really bad homecoming date when I was in high school. My friends mom attacked me and gave me a beehive and made my makeup up to look like a two dollar hooker. It was the worst night of my entire high school career. My date ditched me, nobody looked at me much less talked to me. It was bad.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 12:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yeah the guy took me to his place for diner and a pool party. The end of the night I got to see his step dad literally rape a dog while drunk. No joke it was sick.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Actually, yes. One time when I was around 22 years old, a guy I really thought was "SO CUTE" asked me out on a date. He was the complete package, great car, looks and all. He was my girlfriend's husband's cousin. We went out to dinner, dancing and then for a drive to the harbor. It was a great evening. Until....he took me home and gave me a kiss goodnight. Next...he unzipped his pants and grabbed my hand and asked me to touch him!

I was so disgusted with him (just because he took me out and spent a lot of $$$$ that night) he thought I owed him something?
    Wrong! I took my other hand and made a fist and SLAMMED my fist into his groin. He let goo out a scream and I said "Don't You Ever, Call Me Again!" I got out of the car and never heard from him again.

Then... about a year later I saw him at a restaurant (I was on a date with a BIGGER guy) and he just looked at me. I smiled and kept on walking.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 12:40 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yea,girl when we got to the park he was ok.the we got to the movie and his hands got to move.I told him i'm not like that we are just on a date.he told me it's 2010 and he paid for the movie.I told him that i was going to the rest rm i call me a cab home.
    ladydi121

Answer by ladydi121 at 12:40 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• not really
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 12:42 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I've had ones where I thought I was attracted to the guy, then I see him for the second time and ehhhhh not do much
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 12:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Never really been on a bad date :)
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 12:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Haha the fist time I meet my husband it was Friday the 13 th lol and he got smashed lol and it was supose to be our first date lol and I ended up geting a right hook to the face lol
    jmcwilly

Answer by jmcwilly at 12:49 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• When I was in college, I went on a second date with a guy who was a grad student studying forensics. After we went out for dinner, we took a walk around campus. When we got near the university hospital, he told me he wanted to show me something interesting. So we went in the hospital and he took me through all these corridors and stairs until we stopped at a door. He wanted to show me the morgue (and the dead people in it). Needless to say, there was not a third date, and I was very glad I lived within a very short walk of the hospital.
    jilby

Answer by jilby at 1:04 AM on Aug. 13, 2010