how many mothers out there uses clothes diapers?

i would like to use cloth diapers when i have a baby or when i have children

heavenlove83

Asked by heavenlove83 at 12:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• OOOOH, me, I absolutely LOVE my cloth diapers. They rock, because they can be used not only as diapers but at butt cleaners and spit up rags and the whole shabang. They are a little bit of work, but it's so worth it. Plus keeps diapers out of the landfills, and they are ALOT cheaper than regular diapers.
    gnovinger

Answer by gnovinger at 12:37 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I used cloth but used disposables when traveling for obvious reasons. Love the cloth I have to say.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 12:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I cloth diaper both my boys 24/7. I absolutely LOVE it! Do some research about it and all the different kinds available. You'll be surprised at the ease and how many options are out there. They are hardly any work and definitely worth it in every aspect.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 1:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i am going to use cloth an disposibles for gracelynn when she is born
    Gracelynn2011

Answer by Gracelynn2011 at 1:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I use cloth and I wish I would have done it from the start instead of waiting until my son was 4 months. Here is a great website that explains all the different kinds and how to wash/care for diapers. In my opion(and I am sure alot of moms will agree with me) the one size diapers are your best deal. they will last you until potty training.
    www.jilliansdrawers.com
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 8:25 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I love my cloth diapers! I have used them with all 3 kids. With my DD right now we are using bum genius 3.0. Lots of good info an a nice selection of different kinds at cottonbabies.com

maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 12:19 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I love cloth! I use them on both kids and have tried many kinds... my favorites are Flip by bumGenius.
    RoryCharms

Answer by RoryCharms at 1:43 PM on Aug. 13, 2010