I have been posting about how I kicked my hubby out/he's been sleeping in his car...

So I don't know what to do from here

I don't know if I even want him here anymore, like maybe we should split for good. I invested so much time and sacrifice into this relationship but I don't get it anymore. On good days I can see us working out for the long haul, but lately I have been secretly hoping he stays away for good. Just so I don't have to deal with him anymore.

I have been content the past few days that he has been gone, like happy a little for once. He comes back and every memory of abuse and resentment resurfaces and I make him leave after just 5 minutes of being here.

I guess I'm just venting right now, I'll answer your questions about details if you didn't read my posts last night.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• My now EX HUSBAND (I really like to emphasys that lol) pulled some crap like that on me and pushed me backwards into the dresser while I was holding my 11 month old DD and his ass was grass. I got to feeling the same way as you're saying you feel. Sometimes you can work things out but sometimes splitting up is for the best. Im glad I divorced him bc I am happily married to a wonderful man who would never lay a hand on me and is a better father to my daughter than she could ever have.
    Don't spend your while life being with someone if you're truely unhappy.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 1:19 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• If you were abused I don't see any reason to take him back. That repeats a cycle you don't want trust me it to me 12 times to figure that out. Stay strong sweetie and let him go. Good luck.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 12:47 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Maybe you should go see a pastor, counselor,someone you can both talk to. Marriage isn't always easy. I hope you the best of luck.
    AdrianaS

Answer by AdrianaS at 12:43 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• He slamed you into a wall and threw crap at you. You are nicer than me he would be sleeping in jail rather than his damn car if he was with me. To do that in front of your kid is even worse. To do that in front of your kid is child abuse. Follow that voice and force him to stay gone.
    Alanaplus3

Answer by Alanaplus3 at 12:51 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• good luck i hope you get rid of him for good
    MamaDawn0223

Answer by MamaDawn0223 at 12:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Do what makes u happy good luck honey.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My ex was abusive and I didn't give a rat's patoot where or if he slept. I just wanted him gone. My life was great after I divorced him. Even as a single mom struggling with three kids it was better than being in the stress of an abusive marriage. Mine started with a push up against the wall too and it escalated to him almost beating me to death a few years later. If he won't get help for his anger then it won't stop. He has no coping skills for curbing his anger and frustration. Good luck

Answer by admckenzie at 8:25 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• If you're happier with him being gone I think you have your answer. He sounds violent, and no good for you or your kids.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:45 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Let him continue to sleep in his car, just make sure it is not parked in your driveway. If you are happier with him being gone then there is nothing else to talk about.
    debnich501960

Answer by debnich501960 at 12:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• he abused you... what more is there to say....
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 12:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010