sharp pain goin down my legs...

ok ive been gettint his sharp pain it first jus kinda jus started in the inner part of my thighs and i thought it was jus my hips widning gettin ready for that big day but its gettin worse and it hurts sooo bad..its like a sharp pain that shots down my legs and i can feel it in my pelvic bone area also and it goes all the way down to my feet even..and its gettin worse and worse..it stops me in my tracks sometimes i get it standing sittin ive tried to change postions and everthing and it doesnt go away!!! I need help what is it what can i do? please help!!!

momma2be111

Asked by momma2be111 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be sciatica. Typically sciatica will feel worse when sitting or laying down, but it can also hurt when standing. I would talk to your doctor about it.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 10:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Yup, sounds like sciatica. It's normal, but does suck. Gettin massage can help a little, or try taking tylenol or something, but there is not much you can do about it. I have it and they have told me there is nothing but just to deal with it. Good luck. ***oh, you can also try some heat on it.
    amoremio

Answer by amoremio at 11:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2008