sharp pain goin down my legs...

ok ive been gettint his sharp pain it first jus kinda jus started in the inner part of my thighs and i thought it was jus my hips widning gettin ready for that big day but its gettin worse and it hurts sooo bad..its like a sharp pain that shots down my legs and i can feel it in my pelvic bone area also and it goes all the way down to my feet even..and its gettin worse and stops me in my tracks sometimes i get it standing sittin ive tried to change postions and everthing and it doesnt go away!!! I need help what is it what can i do? please help!!!

Asked by momma2be111 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be sciatica. Typically sciatica will feel worse when sitting or laying down, but it can also hurt when standing. I would talk to your doctor about it.

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 10:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Yup, sounds like sciatica. It's normal, but does suck. Gettin massage can help a little, or try taking tylenol or something, but there is not much you can do about it. I have it and they have told me there is nothing but just to deal with it. Good luck. ***oh, you can also try some heat on it.

Answer by amoremio at 11:29 PM on Jun. 29, 2008