what was the best present you got from hubby

plz plz dnt say kids lol

Leilene07

Asked by Leilene07 at 1:15 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• for the first Valentine's Day since being married, he gave me a book of poems he's written for me during the last 4 years we'd known each other. It had a pretty front page and was bound together nicely. I keep it up in my closet where the kids can't destroy it. I've never let anyone read it, its too precious to me. Whenever he and I have a major fight(this is rare, maybe once a year if that) I go into the closet alone and I pull out that book and I read those poems and I start crying and I fall in love with him all over again. It helps me to remember that even though we're arguing and said some bad things, we love each other and are soulmates.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 1:22 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• This last Valentines day he bought a ruby necklace. It is shaped like a heart but with devil horns and a tail. It fits my personality so perfectly. I love it! Sometimes I think he really doesn't know me at all but then I see that necklace and it reminds me he really does pay more attention and knows me better than I think.
    krystie-tina

Answer by krystie-tina at 2:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Any of my jewerly he knows I love Black Hills Gold and buys it for me all the time but he just got me a remote start for my car that might be my best come winter LOL!!
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• my engagement ring :-) he proposed to me on Valentine's Day and it was really sweet cause he's not normally a very thoughtful or romantic person...lol :-)
    sarahbell811

Answer by sarahbell811 at 8:18 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• thye teddy bear and night shirt he got from Victoria Secrets for our 1st Christmas together
    Val3073

Answer by Val3073 at 8:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• For our 1st X-mas together,he bought me a set of Stephen King's The Gunslinger Series hardcover books.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:40 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i still have my black doggy (stuffed animal) he got me 4 valentines in 2005 i love him now our daughter gets to play with him
    Leilene07

Comment by Leilene07 (original poster) at 4:07 AM on Aug. 17, 2010