How to get a boy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Adopt.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Have sex and do a rain dance for the baby boy gods!
    Anonymous

• Find out when you ovulate and do it like bunnies. You can go to Webmd.com and there's a spot that has an ovulation calculator or you can buy one of those ovulation kits at the store. The 'girl' sperm swim slow and take their time and live longer (they chat, shop, have lunch) and the 'boy' sperm are goal oriented and their life span is shorter (they don't ask for directions, it's a race, all about competetion). So if you do it as close to ovulation as possible theres a better chance of the 'boy' sperm to get to the egg first.
    Hubby and I did some research before getting pregnant with the second. We did our homework and got our son. We told two other friends our method, they did the same thing and got boys as well :) Good Luck!!
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I must admit, Shutter you were lucky

I was right on with my Ovulation, tests to prove it, doctors okay

I was a bunnie for about 3 weeks!

And i still got a girl,
    I conceived rather quickly within 2 weeks,
    but its all UP to god in what sex you get,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 10:26 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I agree with lexies, it's up to God and you should be thankful for whatever sex you come up with!!! It's a blessing either way
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 11:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Adopt a boy.
    Anonymous

• I like the rain dance idea!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• Male sperm do not like an acidic environment. They also don't live as long as the female sperm. Having intercourse that puts the sperm closer to the cervix is better for their survival (from behind). Also, they don't thrive in a hot environment so having your partner wear loose fitting clothing will help. Or they can take a nice cold bath or shower if they can stand it prior to intercourse. Your partner also drinking a strong cup of coffee 30 minutes prior to..it helps get the male sperm full of energy but not the females.
    shell.bell

Answer by shell.bell at 12:42 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• To add to shell.bell; because male sperm do like like the acidic environment of the vagina; it helps if a woman has an orgasm prior to ejaculation; he has to do it deep as well. do it exactly on the date of ovulation and day after. I agree that it is up to God; but scientific research has also been helpful in the study of sperm count, sperm life expectancy, and sperm strength.
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 11:13 AM on Oct. 7, 2008