Becoming a passion party consultant?

Im considering becoming a passion party consultant and Im just wondering what others experiences were like. How did you find people to host parties for? Did you feel like you made a good amount?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Money & Work

• Have you searched to see if there is a group on CM for this kind of stuff?
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I sell candles but I have a few friends that do passion parties. In our area they don't earn much money but always have good turn outs for the parties...I think it's only because people are curious about the products. My best friend sells the stuff and her biggest amount earned was only like $150 and that was after 4 months.
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:15 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• The market is really hard on goods right now, extraneous stuff...If you are looking for a Home Based Biz...Try one that America has a good need for, IE i referr a legal Service Plan, and IDdentity Theft Memberships that cover an entire family, for less than a cup of coffee a day literally.
    We make a LOT of money, have a reputable service and Credentials could not be more sound...>In fact we are almost at the Billion Dollare mark for the Company, the company receives and Average of 60, thousand new memberships a MONTH...and we are growing like crazy as we as in our Mass Explosion. Id be happy to provide more info if you like.
    THis company has been trading on the NYSE for 36 years consecutively as well as written up in just about every financial magazine available.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 9:45 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I agree....the couple of gals that do that in my town haven't had much luck. No one wants to buy items like that since everyone is pinching pennies. I sell Scentsy...and I've done great!!! There is always something new to buy...so you never worry about keeping customers for repeat business. Best wishes.
    https://my2scents.scentsy.us
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 12:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• When you do the math folks, our business opportunity costs < $1.80 per day!!! That's less than a cup of coffee at ANY establishment. What are you waiting for? Start building residual income today for < $1.80 per day!!! This is a SIMPLE, EASY and FUN business to operate. Contact us to learn more - http://paymorebills.teamverify.com/
    KarenAbr

Answer by KarenAbr at 6:10 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i don't really care for PP. I havebeen a consultant with them before, and their commish schedule is a lot lower than other companies.
    I use to do parties and made really good money with it. Brown Bag is an AWESOME company for you and your hostess'. You start at 50% commish, no building up to it, no having to buy an expensive kit to get higher commish, 20% hostess rewards at no cost to the consultant, and they process your c.c. sales. check them out. Brownbag.com
    mama2three717

Answer by mama2three717 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 14, 2010