My water shot across the room!

Well this morning I went in to have a NST done and was in labor. Well 3.5 hours after labor started I was at 8 cm and my water broke and went shot across the room! It hit my husband on his pants and shoe and got the floor and wall that is about 5 feet away ha ha I didnt know that could happen until today!

Lacrisha

Asked by Lacrisha at 1:44 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My water broke when I was pushing and my baby rode the wave out!

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 1:49 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• All of my water was apparently behind my 1st baby because he came out and then everyone was soaked by the wave that followed him.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:52 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Oh boy, I can just picture that too funny thank for sharing.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:03 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Ha Ha thats funny! She was born within the hour after my water broke.
    Lacrisha

Comment by Lacrisha (original poster) at 1:52 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• LOL, congrats.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 2:03 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My obstetrician was lucky enough to put a face shield on....if she didn't she would've been unhappy for sure! Yikes...talk about amniotic explosion! lol...you're not alone!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 2:17 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• lol
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:18 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• congrats
    san78

• That's funny. I say my water exploded when I had my daughter. WIth the other two it was broken by the doctor, but with her I got to the hospital at 9 cm and everything went really fast. As soon as they got me on the bed and wheeled me into the delivery room it burst and soaked my legs and socks. It might have hit my husband if he was standing down there, but everything was crazy and no one was in position yet, the doctor and nurse weren't even in the room. It sounded like a huge explosion over the fetal heartrate monitor, then I was ready to push just like that. I think I'm still shocked over how fast that delivery went almost 3 years later.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:04 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• LOL! Congrats!!!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:47 PM on Aug. 13, 2010