If you believe in God, how do you feel about this new religion?

Visit www.venganza.org to check it out. But please make sure you look at the entire website, before passing judgement. You just might become a little more enlightened.

my2.5boys

Asked by my2.5boys at 7:33 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• While I'm not a Christian I find the religion on that site extremely enlightening and for some reason it just speaks to my soul. May his noodly appendage bless you.
    Anonymous

• (Excerpt from the website) "Some claim that the (FSM) church is purely a thought experiment, satire, illustrating that Intelligent Design is not science, but rather a pseudoscience manufactured by Christians to push Creationism into public schools. These people are mistaken. The Church of FSM is real, totally legit, and backed by hard science. Anything that comes across as humor or satire is purely coincidental." lol!  this site is hilarious!  I am a Christian, but I also have a sense of humor.  I may disagree with some of the claims that are made, but we are all entitled to our beliefs.  As far as what I think about it, eh, whatever.  Let people express their opinions through humurous things like this.  I don't feel threatened or anything.

BabyBumbleBee

Answer by BabyBumbleBee at 7:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Ra-men
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 8:30 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• http://www.venganza.org/flash/guidetopastafarianismpreloaded.swf

I bow to his noodeliness! I have found the one true religion!
    craftyleah

Answer by craftyleah at 8:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2008