What/how many items do you think is necessary every season for your child's wardrobe? Trying to simplify!!

trying to simplify with a 3 yr old DS and 1 yr old DD.

Asked by 2coolmama at 10:28 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in General Parenting

• I dont think there is a real answer for least not in my kids have so many clothes they have enough clothes to fill up a regular sized closet...but thats because grandma spoils them i would say for summer for a girl ...a couple of dress like 3-4 and a couple of shirts and shorts (4-5) and lots of onsies and probably the same for your DS

Answer by sweetistj at 12:14 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• y r u trying to downsize anyways? and another thing u might want to consider is how much do u like doing laundry the less clothes the more laundry u will have to do....just a thought

Answer by sweetistj at 12:15 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Yea, I agree. Downsizing the wardrobe to much is just going to causse you more laundry issues. My daughter has 5 play outfits, 4 dresses, 7 good outfits, 10 pj's (always buy a size to big so thet last a couple of years) 2 bathing suits, and prob 20 pairs of flip flops lol.
    My 2 yr old son has 10 1 piece play outfits, 8 good outfits, 12 pj's, 10 t-shirts, 2 swimming trunks, 3 pairs of shoes.
    Hope this gives you some idea!! Good luck

Answer by redtang912 at 9:41 AM on Jun. 30, 2008