I have trust problems.How can I stop wanting others to baby me?

Today on the phone I wasn't able to say what I wanted because,deep down I want others to take care of me.Instead of asking what I wanted,I asked the lady to figure it out for me.I don't do this all the time mostly in professional situations when I have to think for myself or I'm put on the spot.

countingsparows

Asked by countingsparows at 7:34 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Decision making gives me a headache. I like others doing stuff for me too but sometimes I'm forced to make a decision on my own. Sometimes I think I just don't want the responsibility of making the wrong decision. Maybe you could try to make one decision on your own each day and build up to making all your decisions every day. Make it a game if necessary.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Is it because you don't want to take the time to research what you want? You could get in a lot of trouble not doing that, especially if it's something concerning stuff like insurance, mortgage, or something like that....
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:42 PM on Oct. 6, 2008