WTF annoying thing does your neighbor do?

Mine just got a drum set... yeh for me and the after midnight jam session!

I am a music fan as much as the next person, but on a work/school night I have half the mind to ram that stick... right up his #$@.
[The worst part is that he is not a good drummer and seems to think that hitting the symbol every 10 seconds makes him better. ]

Anyhow... anyone else loving thy neighbor tonight?

Niki_sd

Asked by Niki_sd at 2:53 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• I would call the police on him
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Have u ask talk to him about it if nothing improve then call the police.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Some boys moved in across the street that are in a band. Thankfully we're far enough away we can only hear practice if we're outside.

I love our other neighbor. He's a college professor and is nice and quiet. He's also an very nice person. He lets us share his internet, we pay him for it but he still didn't have to let us.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 2:58 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have a neighbor who burns his garbage. In our town you are allowed to burn stuff in your yard during certain times of the year with a permit. But you can only burn paper, cardboard, and yard debris like dry leaves and sticks and you're only supposed to do it in the day time. This guy burns everything and he does it after dark and the melting burning plastic fumes come right over to our house every time. We have called the fire dept. to report it before, but nobody really cares enough to do anything about it.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:00 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Well seeing the fact that your neighbor has NO RESPECT. also the fact that you have a child/ren i would have a talk with him that you are tired of listening to the drums in the middle of the night. If that gets ou no where maybe you may have to take the step of calling the cops and having them give him a warning. I am sure you are not the only one that is being bothered by this neighbor.
    I hope you can get this taken care of without calling the cops but this is disrespectful.
    My nighbor is 70 and she is the sweetest women and she is not loud what so ever.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:04 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I don't know this neighbor... and honestly I am not sure exactly what house it is. We live on a canyon so that noise from the bottom of the hill travels up and sounds like it is right next door.

Earlier I was hoping someone closer would call the cops. If finally stopped... THANK GOD!
    Niki_sd

Comment by Niki_sd (original poster) at 3:06 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I had a neighbor once who played the bagpipes early in the morning. That was so not cool!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 3:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• although crappy with more detail i find this comical. living on a canyon would make things hard. i dont have advice but i wish u luck
    MoMoFu

Answer by MoMoFu at 3:13 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i know how you feel hun metallica just isn't good coming from a beginner lol
    natasha86

Answer by natasha86 at 3:16 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• we had a neighbor who waited until he got home and they knew he was just about to fall asleep and then they turned up the bass and rattled out windows, neadless to say the cops knew my address and phone number before i did. their driveway was right next to our bedroom window
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 6:38 AM on Aug. 13, 2010