What is the ugliest piece of clothing you ever purchased?

Mine had to be a track suit that was all the rage back in the 1980's. I found a picture of that purple, yellow and green suit and it was almost like a test pattern for TV. For those of you younger ladies, TV used to turn off at midnight, and you were left with colored stripes and a loud whine until the station came on again. OH, did I mention I can still hear the swish swish noise the pants made.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 3:54 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• LOL , I to had one of those and I HATED THAT swish swish noise the pants made!! It was like they heard you coming before they actually seen you huh?

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 4:23 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have a few candidates in mind, but they were all from the 80's. And I do remember that swish from the nylon tracksuits!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:48 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Hammer pants. Many moons ago I actually wore a pair, but it was all the rage in Jr. High. LOL
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 12:16 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Those silk shirts with the retro flowers on it that buttoned up. Yeah TERRIBLE.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 12:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• sstepph I missed that fashion faux paux do you have a picture?

Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 12:48 PM on Aug. 13, 2010