Did you ever cry over a haircut or dye job? What did it look like?

Today is Friday, the 13th.

To celebrate and ward off evil spirits, the CafeMom Answers Team will be randomly posting 7 real-life “horror” questions throughout the day. Answer all 7 questions and you’ll receive the one-day-only Friday, the 13th Award.

Cafe Meghan

Asked by Cafe Meghan at 4:05 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had hair down to my butt, and I was deciding whether or not to get it chopped off to give my hair to (whoever they give it to), and the chick told me that my hair wasn't long enough... So I told her to just trim it! Well, she ended up CHOPPING it off to my shoulders, some to my chin, it was seriously butchered... So, I went back and asked that they fix it up a little (while crying) and they try to fix it... I had to go the next day to a professional and pay again to have it cut properly, it was all the way up to my chin by then...

I will never go to Walmart to have my hair cut, again!!!

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 4:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Oh yes I did. I went to a salon I had used many times before to try a new style that I liked.. Spiral perm long in the front, short in the back... the silly lady burned off my hair!! It still has not grown back properly... and that was 10 years ago!
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 4:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yes i have cryed. and broke stuff. i went in to get the two tone dye. bleach on top and black on bottom. i got orange on top and green on bottom. and it cost 200 bucks. never went back there again, could have done better on my own.
    mom_since_2007

Answer by mom_since_2007 at 4:28 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yes i have cried and didnt pay them either. i wanted something like rihanna and the lady gave me a super short bob.
    mauricellaf

Answer by mauricellaf at 4:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I had major surgery on my face and neck. The doctor forgot to tell me or I did not think they would shave my hair in two spots over each ear. The hair grew back and on my first trip to a salon to make some sense of my wacky hairstyle, the guy cut those same two spots short, he said it added drama to my face. I had had enough drama.

Joeygoat

Answer by Joeygoat at 4:43 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yes, i let my SO cut my hair for me, big mistake
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 4:52 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yes I cried and it wasn't I was even trying to get a haircut!! Sum lady at my moms house wanted to help me take my braids out not knowing you can't cut the braid too short!! It was horrible!!
    mUstBdeStiny08

Answer by mUstBdeStiny08 at 5:06 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I put brow lightenr on for too long and it became blonde!!!!!! Just died my hair medium brown so i wanted to flip out but though that I can fix it. I did! My hair never got damaged because before I let anyone touch my hair, I observe them first if they know how to cut. I always ask who the senior stylists are. If I'm getting a chemical treatment like color, rebooting, digi perm I ask questions first not because I don't knowbut rather because I want to find out if they know their stuff. I am friendly with the hairstylist because if you get a god cut, it gets better as months pass but if it's bad then after a month it's awful.
    LavenderRose10

Answer by LavenderRose10 at 5:19 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yes, all the time! Everytime I cut my hair I cry.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:23 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My parents were renovating the house and the contractors put some sort of chemical in the water that turned my hair silver after I showered. This happened in high school and made it into the yearbook so I can never forget it!
    Cafe Meg

Answer by Cafe Meg at 9:55 AM on Aug. 13, 2010