Vacation?

Go to St Croix, USVI, and visit my daughter and my son in law or a quiet retreat by myself at an all inclusive resort for four days? Going to see my dd I won't have to pay hotel or food, but I would have to buy cruise tickets. With the resort, it is a flat fee and then I will only pay for gas to get there.

Joeygoat

Asked by Joeygoat at 4:07 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Entertainment

• If you want to get away, go to the resort. You have the option of speaking with other guests or not.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:53 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Go to the all inclusive resort for four days! Unless your DD has a baby, then I would go see them!

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 4:12 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Is the money a problem? What is it that you want to do?

Right now 4 days at a resort by myself sounds fabulous, but that's me and my situation, yours could be very different. Do what you want to do not what others think you should do.
    jupiter84

Answer by jupiter84 at 4:14 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• If you want something "selfish" then I would go with the resort. I'm sure your daughter would love to see you but we all deserve a little me time.
    Tab2

Answer by Tab2 at 8:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I want to do something JUST for me. I don't want to worry with conversation, outfits, etc. Both cost the same amount in the end, but I want something selfish.

Joeygoat

Comment by Joeygoat (original poster) at 4:22 AM on Aug. 13, 2010