HAS ANYONE TRIED THIS FOR FRIZZY HAIR?

GARNIER FRUCTIS SLEEK AND SHINE FOR FRIZZY,DRY,UNMANAGEABLE HAIR.
I BOUGHT THE SHAMPOO,CONDITIONER,AND SERUM TODAY AND I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY THEM. HAS THIS HAIR CARE SYSTEM WORKED WELL FOR ANYONE?

cathycat

Asked by cathycat at 7:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• I personally havent but a good friend of mine who has unruly hair swears by it! I have frizzy hair and I use the Paul Mitchell Gloss Drops and I LOVE THEM! Ill also use Loreal Hair Serum (orange bottle) and I LOVE that also!! Good luck!
    breegee

Answer by breegee at 8:12 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I tried the garnier frutis sleek n shine the shampoo and conditioner were good but the hair surum I didn't like at all it was way too oily. I just use the john frieda stuff now. costs a little more but haven't had any problems with it.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 8:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I tried it all and it didn't help my unruly long and wavy hair.
    tootsieyeatts

Answer by tootsieyeatts at 11:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I agree with the pp...it seems like I had tried everything. I found something called "Chi: Silk" and it worked awesome. Its a little expensive $24/bottle, but it lasts for months...I use that and a flat iron and my hair looks smooth and nice.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:06 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• One of my children has hair that people always say is damaged(but I disagree). That is her normal. Dry and frizzy. When she lets me do it (she is 11 and not quite girly yet), it's beautiful combed out, and then I put some babyoil in my palms and rub together and put lightly on her hair. GORGEOUS, and CHEAP!
    onlycathyo

Answer by onlycathyo at 8:15 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I have HUGE unruly curly hair. My daughter's hair is even longer with crazy curls. I've used every product on the market for myself from cheap to very expensive... The best one soo far is by Christofe (sp?) and it is made by CVS. It is a gr bottle and it is marked for curly hair - define & smooth. You can get the Shampoo, Conditioner, and MOST IMPORTANT is the Curl Defining Creme (also in light gr bottle). The trick to my 5 year old's hair styles is to comb it when absolutely wet with the conditioner in. (I don't comb mine at all after washing, just brush it showering) Use wide tooth comb. Let hair dry naturally. If I wait to comb my daughters hair until she gets out of the tub, I use a detangler and add Garniers' Leave in Conditioner called Sleek & Shine (dark gr bottle). Another good hair product is the Sun Silk in the dark purp bottle (It is called "Smoothing Milk" or "Leave in Conditioner"?).

stuckgypsy72

Answer by stuckgypsy72 at 8:48 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• I found the best serrum is by Pantene. I have thick wavy hair and it makes it frizz free without looking oily. They have it in most drug stores. I purchased mine at Target for under 5.00. I thought Garnier dried out my hair. Yet, everybody is different. I love trying new products.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 1:29 AM on Oct. 8, 2008

• The serum made my hair look really oily... so i didn't use it. But the shampoo and conditioner work great!
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 8, 2008