I'm not sure if i had a miscarriage help asap please!!!!

I am only 10 weeks pregnant with our second child and the first ultrasoun i had they thought i was earlier than their original thought so i had another one and the sac seems to be smaller but I haven't had any bleeding...i have my appt tomorrow and i'll find out but im scared so im wondering if anyone has had this happen please let me know right away hopefully before tomorrow so im prepared thanks:)

mamaschroeder7

Asked by mamaschroeder7 at 4:27 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What did you just say?
    I know you shouldn't stress at all!
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 4:40 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Also, just because you think the sac is smaller, doesn't make it a fact. It could be a different view the tech or dr. used... But, don't stress.
    smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 4:44 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• thanks that makes me feel a bit better:) my appt is at 230 today so hopefully i get good news ive had two beta blood tests to check the levels cause i guess the farther along you are the higher it is so i've had two now and ill get the results of the second one tomorrow hopefully it went up!!! im just worried cause i was reading up on it and your able to have a miscarriage without bleeding in the first trimester and it freaks me out cause im counting on the not bleeding to be a sign of no miscarriage ugh
    mamaschroeder7

Comment by mamaschroeder7 (original poster) at 4:49 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Yes, honestly I did have a missed miscarriage my first pregnancy. I never bled, but the fetus stopped growing at 6 weeks. I didn't know till I had a sonogram that showed no heartbeat. I'm not trying to scare you, just being honest with what happened with me. You are in my thoughts and prayers! Good luck!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 5:12 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Also, my dr. gave me incorrect info on my HCG levels, so I thought mine were low and I stressed and made myself sick! Another thing, my gf, she posted a pic of her ultrasound and said, "We found out, he's a boy!" In the picture, the baby had a stick coming out of his private area, so I thought he was a boy. People also wrote that on the photo. She told us, that was not his wee wee, that it was a shadow in the picture, because the baby was turned to you couldn't see it... So, before you get all worried and scared, find out! Relax and stay calm, the baby feeds off your emotions!

smokisses

Answer by smokisses at 5:12 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• thanks for being honest i wanted someone with a similar experience and i know doctors arent always right im kinda counting on it this time lol i took two beta tests and i get the results today so if something in my blood is higher from my one a few days ago everything is ok if not then thats not cool....and when u had a missed miscarriage did they have to do a procedure on u at all or did it pass naturally?
    mamaschroeder7

Comment by mamaschroeder7 (original poster) at 5:17 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• well, i decided to have the D&C cause I was 11 weeks pregnant at the time and still no bleeding yet. I just wanted to get the D&C done so I could go ahead and get my next period and start trying again. Btw I went on to have five kids after that. I just had #4 and #5 (twins) in June. Everything is going to be just fine either way! If you need anything you can email me if you want!
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 5:21 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• thanks:) i just hope everything is ok i know its impossible to be sure but we're trying for a girl because we have our boy and i really felt like this was it so i just hope everything is ok
    mamaschroeder7

Comment by mamaschroeder7 (original poster) at 5:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Please don't give up hope yet. My last two pregnancies the dates were off by a week so they had to change my due dates. That is pretty common.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 5:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Stop stressing I kno easier said then done .. I had the same thing happen to me it scared the hell out of me since I had already have 3 miscarriages well just to let u kno he is now a happy healthy 7 mo old lil boy.
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 6:21 AM on Aug. 13, 2010