Do you always award best answer? how do you decide and is there ever any questions you don't do it for?

I've been going through some of my questions and picking what I think to be the best answer based on advice and wha actually worked for me but there are some questions I just can't pick because its more like a fun question or answers that I really don't benefit from, I do try to pick a best answer especially for important questions, how about you?

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 5:11 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I haven't asked that many questions yet, but so far only one I haven't awarded best answer. You just can't to some of them. It was the question "what is your perfect weight?" I mean how can you give a best answer to that?
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 5:28 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I totally agree!! Kinda like some of my questions, like what do you get when you go to starbucks?! you can't award best answer to that either.
    babyangelromero

Comment by babyangelromero (original poster) at 5:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i just pick anyone
    san78

Answer by san78 at 7:22 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Some questions I ask don't get the reponse I'm looking for so I have only awarded best answer to a few then some times you get about the same answer so how do you award that. I asked for some ideas on some painted cans I bought at a garage sale they were all great answers I don'tknow how to awrd for all the great answers that were given cuz I might do them all.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:27 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have a small handful of questions that I haven't given best answer for. Some, nobody knew the answer to (must have asked the question at a bad time, because I only got a few suggestions). Then there are one or two that I didn't like any of the answers. LOL!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I do, but sometimes it takes me a long time to get around to it. I go with what I feel is the best answer, or just pick a random answer if they're all the same.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:51 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I always try to award best answers. It gives the other people extra credit points when you do it and it closes your questions. I think it's just a nice way thing to do. I always award the best answer to the one that I genuinely think answered best though, not just the first or last one.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:53 PM on Aug. 13, 2010