Hair color help asap!

What is the best boxed hair color you can buy at a store? I need to color my hair asap and i wanna know the best brand, please and thank you!

tae07

Asked by tae07 at 5:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• lorel,revlon, nice and easy
    stressedoutgran

Answer by stressedoutgran at 5:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Clairol Naturals and Garnise Hair Colorings are the least harsh on your hair. Are you trying to go darker or lighter with it? You could always consider highlights too.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I was a light brown and then went blonde, now i wanna go back to brown. The blonde realllly dried out my hair, so i want something less harsh, thank you.
    tae07

Comment by tae07 (original poster) at 5:33 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• honestly Garnier is the only box hair color i've used that actually gave me the right shade and colored my hair evenly. loriel, revlon, nice n easy only slightly changed the color and it was never even
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:37 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• L'oreal Feria is good for longer hair, because they give you more stuff (about 5 oz, instead of a scant 4 oz.). I don't like any of the 10-minute formulas that have come out recently; they process too fast. By the time you get the stuff spread throughout your hair, half the time is over, and I think that gives you more irregular color. Maybe they're great for short hair, but I wouldn't know.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• When I colored my own hair I used Feria, and it always turned out well.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:48 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Feria or Herbel Essence.. the smell is great.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 12:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I am a Loreal girl...love the stuff, good conditioner with it, and it naturally has more than one color in it so you look like its your natural color. Like natural highlight flecks or whatever you want to call it.
    diamondsgirl

Answer by diamondsgirl at 1:26 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i use feria!!
    suzi960

Answer by suzi960 at 2:36 PM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I use Clairol Gray Solutions. If you have really long, thick hair like mine you might need two boxes.
    lori57703

Answer by lori57703 at 4:00 PM on Aug. 13, 2010