Ladies! Look at your husband and tell me what you see/ what you feel when you see him?!

I look at my husband and I see beauty and love and warmth my heart melts and flutters it still feels like the day we first pent the night with eachother( and no cochinos we didn't have sex lol) we cuddled and embraised eachother
I feel uterly peacful when I kiss him on the back of his sholder I feel his soft skin ony lips and the rugged smell of his colone

And when I run my fingers down his back I can see the goosebumps that appear on his sholders and back

Agh bliss hehe ...................

jmcwilly

Asked by jmcwilly at 5:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i see someone i have a complete spiritual connection too, my soul mate, the one i want to share eternity with
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:34 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I love looking at my husband especially when he's sleeping and I'm laying next to him, I'm sooo lucky to have him and I feel so blessed, how this man next to me is the love of my life and I'm the lucky one that became his wife! Sure sometimes he does things that annoy me but I love him even at those moments!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My soulmate, a man with so much love and devotion, my life
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 6:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• wow...
    I don't think any of that when I look at mine : /
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I see one of the hardest working guys out there. One of the most patient,loving,and funny guys ever!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:29 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I see the most loving man I could have ever married. I see the Marine he was that I'm so proud of, older & wiser, but deeply hurt by the War on the inside. He was better to me after my surgery than I ever could have imagined, I have fallen in love with him all over again many many times. We were married at 17 and many said you'll never make it, and we are married 47 years now. I'd do it all over again in a minute.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 11:28 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I see the father of my child, one of my best friends, and someone who used to be what I considered the love of my life. I feel pain, heartache, un-reciprocated love, and terror about where the rest of my life is going to go after our divorce.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:49 PM on Aug. 13, 2010