which do you think is eaiser to raise boys or girls

i have one son and two daughters. the son and i get along great.but the daughters were always butting heads over everything.

stressedoutgran

Asked by stressedoutgran at 5:43 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Relationships

• Well I have 2 DD's and know boys. What is weird is I have 2 brothers no sisters. So it was hard for me to raise girls.

Answer by louise2 at 5:48 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have heard toddler boys are harder, but then teenager girls become harder. So I think it evens out.
    whoreallycares

Answer by whoreallycares at 5:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have 1 child, a 17 year old son, but I know that he has been much easier to raise than I was. I was a nightmare!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 6:10 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I have 2 DD's and they r drama queens lol now when it comes to boys I will soon find out atm my DS is only 7 mos old
    angelluvgoddess

Answer by angelluvgoddess at 6:14 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i just have her shes 3yrs old and shes AWESOME
    i used to work at a day care with babies and toddlers and it was harder for me to work with boys because they where more hyper girls would just sit down and play with dolls or kitchen lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 6:30 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Well I only have 1 daughter and 3 sons. And since she is 10 going on 25 I think its easier to raise boys... They are not as smacky mouthed and puberty will be a breeze for them....
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 6:32 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I had two boys and a girl, and I don't think there's any difference. Raising children, boys or girls, is an investment of everything that you have. Ours turned out well, and we are very proud of all of them. They have never caused us any trouble. They all have done well in life.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:39 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• My son is 5 and my daughter is 3 and I think they both come with unique issues, but for me I think it is more their personalities then being male or female (though some of their personality certainly comes from that). My son is very much like me and we butt heads all the time, but my daughter is like her father and we get along pretty well and my DH has the opposite problem with them.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:50 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Speaking as a mother of two teenage girls, boys are easier because they don't get PMS.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:59 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Boys!! I have two biological sons and two stepsons. I have one daughter. Up until she hit 7 or so she was mommy's little girl, now there are days when I just want to slap her. She's 10 now, I've considered selling her to the circus :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2010