Finally!!!

After going to the emergency room from multiple black outs I finally was able to find an OB that would take me on as a patient!! I almost gave up....but he seems very friendly and genuinely concerned about the health of my baby. His clinic doesn't even take medicaid and he is still taking me and says not to worry because they will work with it. Thank goodness!! So finally at 28 weeks we will be doing all the tests I've missed and from what he can tell as of now, me and my little man are perfectly healthy!!

bchic24

Asked by bchic24 at 5:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm sooo happy for you!! I don't know you but it sounds like super good news and the doctor sounds like a good guy, we need more doctors like him in this world.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 5:59 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• yay as long as that bundle of joy and u mommie are doing great nothing else matters BUMP 4 ya =)
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 6:13 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• oh that is great news for you. i hope you will have a healthy pregnancy, delivery and baby.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 6:17 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• thats great...gl
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 3:02 PM on Aug. 13, 2010