Do you go back to bed when your kids leave for school?

I know alot of people who do... and sleep until 12 or 1... That is sleeping the whole day away. How do they do it?

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 6:56 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No that's just pure laziness -- if I happen to be at home from work and my kids aren't here, I'm scrambling to get the house clean, get laundry done, and get bigger projects out of the way before everybody comes home.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 6:58 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Oh how I wish I could. But no I go to work. When I did stay home yeah I'd sleep until 9. I had a routine. I'd get up, make breakfast and watch ER while I ate. Then do chores throughout the day taking small breaks to eat or rest.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 7:00 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• i wouldnt mind is just us 3 and hubby is a clean freak i would just clean real quick get stuff done and go mimis y not lol
    we always super clean on sundays which is laundry not alot closets and clean furniture and clean fish tank the rest i get it done quick
    SOME could be called lazy if the house is nasty and dirty and wouldnt mind lol
    Leilene07

Answer by Leilene07 at 7:01 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I go to bed when the kids get on the bus, and get up before the bus gets here. I work 3rds though lol
    fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 7:13 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• When I am at home and the one left at home leaves for school (high school that is), that means I am sick. I leave for school (work) when he does. If I am sick, then I probably do go back to bed. SAHM's who can sleep that long are usually up at night until late. I like to go to bed around 10 and then get up early (around 7) so I can have the day to do things. Everyone doesn't operate that way. If they are getting their "chores" done, I don't care if they go back to bed.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:52 AM on Aug. 13, 2010