How do you answer?

More than half of my answers on this board are VERY sarcastic, and over half of those are taken very wrong. Go figure. ;)

But how do you answer?

FiveofaKind

Asked by FiveofaKind at 7:43 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I always have to reread my answer before I post it because I can be very sarcastic by nature and I don't want to hurt people's feelings. Usually, I just answer them as best I can.
    teddybear515

Answer by teddybear515 at 7:54 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I try to be as sincere as possible in every answer, so that no one will misconstrue what I have to say, dig deep and come to their own conclusions, or anything like that. I can't believe you would even attempt sarcasm.
    Aubles

Answer by Aubles at 8:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• haha. sarcasm is wasted here! no one has a sense of humor...most of my answers are just that, my answers. some people agree, most people don't...i don't answer according to the majority, unless i truly feel the same.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:00 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I awnser honestly and I try to be nice by saying things like good luck, sorry about your situation...etc. I have no sarcasm or anger when I awnser questions.
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 9:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I always try to answer honestly and kindly. If I do not agree, I try to refrain from responding. I can be sarcastic, but only at home and generally in fun. Never on here.
    TeaAndrews

Answer by TeaAndrews at 9:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• eh, depends on my mood.
    peanutsmom323

Answer by peanutsmom323 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I tend to answer pretty nicely and try to be helpful. No one can hear your voice here, so when you use sarcasm, most of the time you just sound like a bitch.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 9:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Do you mean just the Anwers section? I have more fun in this section, but if I'm in a more serious group and it's a serious question/post, I answer in kind.
    Anonymous

• i answer exactly what i think. Most people think it's rude or sarcastic...even when they are not...i don't like to sugar coat things.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 10:44 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have no clue how I'm perceived. I can tell you that I'm bitchy when warranted, kind when it seems the best course of action, sarcastic when I can't help it and helpful when I can be.

I keep a button pinned into the corkboard on my desk that reads, "Tact is for those who lack the wit to be sarcastic."
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 10:51 PM on Oct. 6, 2008