Why is that some people wpould rather "believe" that they are always correct than to find out they are wroing and learn the truth?

Asked by MomSmiley at 10:43 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Ego, false pride. A false belief that says, If I am wrong about something then I'm a terrible person.

It's fear based and so full of self-loathing, self-judgement and self-condemnation. It's actually sad that one would have that so deeply in their heart, that they couldn't even put it into words. So sad that they are unaware of what is driving them. : (

Answer by Triessence at 10:53 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• some people wouldn[t recognize the truth if it bit them on the butt. and some people are genuinely confused adn beleive they are right as much as you believe they are wrong.

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:52 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I don't know the answer to this. All I can say is to try and find a way to let it go and move on. Be the example.

Answer by wilbursdaughter at 9:56 AM on Jun. 30, 2008

• Just realized how bad my spelling was on this, LOL!

Answer by MomSmiley at 4:45 PM on Jun. 30, 2008