Have you painted all the rooms in your house?

We have only done 4 rooms so far and I can't wait to do the rest!

Mommy_0f_many

Asked by Mommy_0f_many at 7:39 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Yes, when we bought the house before we moved our furniture in, we painted the living room, the entire 2nd floor and the family room in the basement. Aftter moving in we've painted the guest room once and the repainted when we had our daughter. Painted the bathroom and painted the dining room. The only room we HAVENT painted is the kitchen and I probably will over the winter!
    jacksmom3707

Answer by jacksmom3707 at 8:15 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We painted all the rooms when we moved in except for the hallway and stairs. We are waiting to have the carpet replaced and then paint that area.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 7:41 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Not all, my house has very high ceilings and walls in most of the house, and it is impossible to get to the top.

Answer by older at 7:42 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We bought our house 3 years ago. It was built in 1960 and I do not think it had been painted since then. It was pretty bad. In fact, the Realtor referred to it as "Old Lady Ugly" Not only did we primer and paint every room, we ripped out the over worn shag carpeting and found beautiful hardwood floors underneath.

good

layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 7:46 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• Other then white, no.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 7:47 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• We built our home almost 6 yrs ago andf we still haven'tpainted our bedroom and the didning room. It still has the white primer on them and now I want to repaint the living room
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 8:07 AM on Aug. 13, 2010