Do you realize what stress can do?

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/health/2010/08/12/gupta.stress.pregnancy.cnn?hpt=Sbin

Asked by older at 7:58 AM on Aug. 13, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Level 69 (2,285,492 Credits)
  • i'm starting back work next week and i hope it will help. We have enough animals that get my attention and i have my son. I just feel he is growing and doesnt need that "full time attention" anymore. i think my problem is with my son i wasnt educated about my body and how everything works with getting pregnant and now i've been reading everything and learning and it is driving me nuts knowing all the signs to look for. I'm constantly thinking "oh my boobs are sore, or oh i'm wet down stairs"..i'm going crazy. I wish i never wouldve researched anything about ovulation and stuff.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:31 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/health/2010/08/12/gupta.stress.pregnancy.cnn?hpt=Sbin

Stress can come in 3 forms, physical, chemical and emotional. that emotional stress has a HUGE impact on our health! 

It is important to live our lives in balance, and live well!

See your Chiropractor regularly, a well functioning nervous system deals better with stress.

Eat Well, Sleep Well, Work Well, Exercise Well, Play Well, Love Well, Pray Well!

happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:48 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• well i know i have been stressed ttc..i think thats what stresses me the most is just having it on the brain and seeing everyone else around me being pregnant and it not happening right away for me. Its really hard to NOT think about it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:08 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• shay, when I first got married I went the first 5 years trying unsuccessfully, my father gave me a Pomeranian puppy and I feel in love! I passed on all my attention towards it and a few months later I was pregnant. I know it it hard not to think about it, but you need something to tranfer your thoughts to.  Sending baby dust your way!

Comment by older (original poster) at 8:26 AM on Aug. 13, 2010

• I know what you mean too much info can do this to you, your mind is more powerful than you think, try and find a way to relax, you and your mind, Yoga is a great way to do this. If another baby is in your fate for you, it will happen regardless of what you do or don't do, just let it be, let it take it's own course.

Comment by older (original poster) at 8:35 AM on Aug. 13, 2010