Hubby a pervert?

My hubby is a pervert (talks dirty to me, ties me up, likes anal, gets really rough with me, and wants to do it ALL the time!!!!...) and I LOVE it!!! Anybody elses hubby like this and if so do you like it to? Post anon if you want

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• My hubby is the same way, except he doesn't tie me up, but he does spank me.....ahhh nothing like a good spanking! I love all of it! However, only in it's proper time and place, he's also really great at taking it nice and slow and making love, it's not always rough.
    Anonymous

• My husband and I have an extrmely healthy and freaky sex life but by no means is he a pervert lol. I think a pervert can mean numerous other things other than just being freaky in the sack
    Anonymous

• ♥My hubby is a total pervert. We had anal for the first time the other night and I've never seen him so turned on. He get's rough and calls me his little bitch. I LOVE it. I love how when I sit down next to him he has, HAS to lean over and either look down my shirt or squeeze my tits or when he just ever so lightly rubs a forefinger across my clit when I walk by. He's always spying on me when I'm in the shower or getting dressed. Lol♥
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 7:49 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Sweetheart, that isn't a pervert. He's just being a man ;) ;)
    Anonymous

• thats not a perv.. thats just great sex lol..gotta love it
    Anonymous

• yes but we try not to do it to often for fear of when that gets boring whats next. also sometimes it's really nice to just slow down and caress each other. slow love making can be really great at times when you don't get that enough since you do the other more. my hubby tells me that's a good girl and i call him master. yeah we love it! sometimes we watch porn together.
    Anonymous

• I love the way your hubby thinks. That certainly isn't perversion imo! I call it "WOO HOO!"

Answer by admckenzie at 8:40 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• we do all that but the Anal.. because there are health issues that can come from it later in life .. like poop bag.....and yes it happens to gay men and also women who do this kind of sex all the time .. their poop gets stuck and then their insides start to have issues and then before you know it you loss half your intestines and your stuck with a poop bag for the rest of your life ....

an-angles-mom

Answer by an-angles-mom at 8:46 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• gross about the poop bag
    Anonymous

• Poop bag??
    Anonymous