My daughter is almost 2 and a half and is still nurseing, she shows no sighns of stopping and tells me not yet. She is very healthy in all other ways. Any suggestions? I am feeling over whelmed not knowing how to stop her.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Jun. 29, 2008 in Health

• My daughter was the same way. You just have to gather up all your strength and tell her All Gone!!! Then offer her juice or whatever in a cup. Don't let her call the shots and tell you not yet, they're your breasts. Be prepared for a day of fussing and screaming and what not. Though she may surprise you and be totally fine with it. But that's what I had to do. my daughter understood what All Gone meant. And I just reminded her when she asked to nurse again. Good Luck!!!
    Anonymous