Well I need some advice Im going to a rehersal dinner with my fiance and hes in the wedding for his best friend.. ANd its at glendora country club. Well i have never been to a rehersal dinner and i have no idea what to wear.. Can anyone help me . I need some advice on what to wear and what color? Its on thursday the 8

gyzmokisses

Asked by gyzmokisses at 7:55 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Entertainment

• Call the female in charge of organizing it. Or call the country club itself to get the dress code.

You really cannot go wrong with a nice skirt and blouse, though.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:56 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I would agree...go with a skirt and blouse and heels. I think it's better be overdressed than under dressed!
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 11:28 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I would wear a nice dress or a skirt and nice shirt and some dress shoes.... thats usually the attire, esp at a country club..
    or you could ask your fiance if he knew what colors !! Good luck
    JnKsMommy

Answer by JnKsMommy at 4:02 PM on Oct. 7, 2008