I'm tired of retrieving tossed rusks - what do you think of a rusk holder - like a dummy clip?

When my children were teething, I would give them rusks...but then they would throw them on the floor and scream until I retrieved it. I thought it would be good if I could somehow attach the rusk to the child...like a dummy clip or a toy that can be attached to a stroller.

What are your thoughts - do you know of any such products or would you be interested in one?

sunflower71

Asked by sunflower71 at 8:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hmmmm rusks are like teething toasts correct? like hard bread? I dunno any way of attaching that to a baby...
    tabi_cat1023

Answer by tabi_cat1023 at 8:38 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have a teething device that has a plastic ring handle, and a "net" type thing screws onto it so you can put frozen grapes or bananas in it. I'm sure it would work for rusks. You could get one of those binky clips and clip it around the ring.
    It's called a Sassy Teething Feeder. Here's a website for Kmart - looks like it has a good price on them in comparison:

http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_9990000028407611P?vName=Baby&cName=Feeding&sName=Feeding%20Accessories&psid=FROOGLE&sid=KDx20070926x00003a
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 10:36 PM on Oct. 6, 2008