still borns and children that passed!

i was readin in my local paper about people who volanter(spelling) to take pictures of infants after they passed it is truely sad and my heart goes out to those who have lost.the web site is www.nowilaymedowntosleep.com, it is a amazing web site i think

angelairelan

Asked by angelairelan at 8:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It takes a special person to be able to do that, and I'm glad that they can.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 8:14 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Well, I wish I could have had people like that when I had a stillborn son...The hospital takes pics..But that would have been nice too.
    Torimomtobe

Answer by Torimomtobe at 9:16 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Well...nothing like a good cry before bedtime. Thank you for sharing the website. Very sad. I don't think I could ever do that. It really does take a special person.
    MaMaMo531

Answer by MaMaMo531 at 9:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I heard about that service as well. What a thoughful, giving spirit it takes to serve like that.
    preshies5

Answer by preshies5 at 10:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Thank you for the Info on the website i will pass it on to my co- workers on the labor unit.
    MAMADESOFI

Answer by MAMADESOFI at 11:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I have heard of that service and website too. Unfortunately I found it too late to have pics made of my little one. It would have been a nice way to remember my daughter.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 11:20 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Those who have a child that passes away will get to raise them in the after life. They were Queens and Kings in the life before they came here. You provided a body for them and that was all they needed to do in this life. Life does not stop here after we die on this earth. Nobody can take away the loss that you may feel but as for myself, I find some comfort in this.
    yowza

Answer by yowza at 11:39 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Fortunately, for me, grandma tooks pics of my baby. I must admit at the time, I was very drugged and it almost seemed morbid, but today, that's all I have of him besides his hat, receiving blanket, baptism, and footprint cards. I know that may seem like a lot, but I'd rather have him. That is a wonderful service. That memory is the most precious thing I will ever have. I love my daughter immensely, I only wish I could enjoy her brother every day, the way that I"m able to enjoy her.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:07 AM on Oct. 7, 2008

• im sorryI needed a really big cry tonight....that website gave me exactly that. OMG...now I need to go kiss my infant son goodnight and just see his little, happily sleeping self. My heart goes out to anyone who has to endure such incredible pain and loss...

fnpdocgrrl

Answer by fnpdocgrrl at 8:34 AM on Oct. 7, 2008