My friend is embarrased to ask this ? so i told her i would ask fellow moms and give her everyones answers cause mine isn't good enough. She is like 2 weeks pregant and she wants to go to knotts scary farm and get on roller coasters.. Do you think its a good idea or bad idea

gyzmokisses

Asked by gyzmokisses at 8:03 PM on Oct. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i think its a bad idea i have had 2 miscarriages b4 and if ur pg ur not sup 2 get on roller coasters i wudnt take the chance its not worth it
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• yeah shes probally fine. I would go for it
    SexxyMomma26

Answer by SexxyMomma26 at 8:06 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• I dunno. Call a doctor for her :) They can tell you more than we can!
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 8:11 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Two weeks? Seriously? Most people don't even have a clue that they're pregnant at that point and probably do much, much worse than ride on rollercoasters. I think she'll be fine, but should probably not do anything like that past eight or nine weeks.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:17 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• Roller coasters are a NO NO
    alaina_20

Answer by alaina_20 at 10:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• If she has a conscious she won't do it. She may go and have fun but it will be in the back of her mind the whole time. If she has a miscarriage later on she is going to blame herself and pick at every little thing that she may have done to cause it. You can tell her I said that!
    ConnersMom1204

Answer by ConnersMom1204 at 11:18 PM on Oct. 6, 2008

• bad idea. There are warnings about pregnant women on those rides for a reason.
    Anonymous